- Current Classification: Podarcis raffonei
- Proposed Correction: Podarcis siculus
- Proposed By: Jeroen Speybroeck
You need to be logged in to comment on this
- Irene Ermellibright green lizard - schreiber's?
- Jan van der VoortI agree with Jeroen that it is not sure that this is Podarcis raffonei. However I would omit the picture rather than to correct it to siculus, because this isn't sure either. It had heavy markings on the throat, which is very atypical for siculus, so we will probably never know ...
- Daniel PhillipsThis is a message to see if the email alert system is up and running, so when you get here Jan, give us your thoughts about this photo