Welcome to the European Field Herping Community (EFHC), here is the foundation of what we hope will grow to be a large photo & field report sharing area for European herpers, amateur or pros...
This site will not give out specific locations for any species, common or rare. This site will not show or deal with any herps albeit of European origin from a captive environment.
We need you ! If you have found this site, then you are interested in reptiles and amphibians, if you perform field trips or regularly go out and photograph the herps you see then we want you to submit photos and reports from your findings. Please note we are having a mammoth task trying to give you a better site, but work is finally underway and it's slowly improving. Gone are those ads, and loading times should have improved (Updated: 1/9/12). Stay tuned.
Active threads in our forum
Vipera ursinii bites
by László Krecsák on 30/9/2013 at 10h28
I am trying to make an update to a previous analysis we have made on the envenomings with Vipera ursinii.
Has any of you been bitten by ursinii? If so could you share the details of the envenoming(s) with me, please?
In case you'd be so kind to help, please drop me an email at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance.
Feedback (1) | Go to the complete thread
Other active threads
- Herping in Turkey by Romualdas Zaltys, read post
- Corfu?? by Ryan Holder, read post
- Where did that spiny footed lizard go ? by Luis Pereira, read post
- Southern Switzerland Herping Trip by Daniel Phillips, read post
- Location Ideas For Catalunya (Costa Brava)? by Thomas Brown, read post
- New To Herping - not EU by Thomas Brown, read post