Welcome to the European Field Herping Community (EFHC), here is the foundation of what we hope will grow to be a large photo & field report sharing area for European herpers, amateur or pros...
This site will not give out specific locations for any species, common or rare. This site will not show or deal with any herps albeit of European origin from a captive environment.
We need you ! If you have found this site, then you are interested in reptiles and amphibians, if you perform field trips or regularly go out and photograph the herps you see then we want you to submit photos and reports from your findings. Please note we are having a mammoth task trying to give you a better site, but work is finally underway and it's slowly improving. Gone are those ads, and loading times should have improved (Updated: 1/9/12). Stay tuned.
Active threads in our forum
by Simo Mediani on 23/6/2010 at 1h43
Other active threads
- Hierophis viridiflavus? by Piet Maljaars, read post
- Viperine by Mike Edmans, read post
- ID for spanish snake? by Anthony Brandreth, read post
- Flipping by Evan Jones, read post
- Need confirmation on the ID of this Georgian viper... by Bert Willaert, read post
- How to preserve snake's shedded skin? by Susanne Vogel, read post